- Departure time: Flexible (usual 7 AM)
We will pick you up right at your place and move to Cu Chi Tunnels. After one-and-half-hour-traveling, we will arrive one of the most famous historical place-Cu Chi Tunnels. At Cu Chi Tunnels we will:
- Discover the incredibly secret network of Cu Chi Tunnels.
- Crawl through the very narrow tunnels which are totally made by hand during the wartime.
- Gain more knowledge of Vietnam history, tradition, and culture as well.
- Taste the local foods which Vietnam soldiers ate during the war time: Boiled tapioca with hot pandanus tea.
- Watch a short documentary film about Cu Chi Tunnels during the war (in number of foreign languages).
- Enjoy the beauty of the countryside on the way with rubber tree plantation and jungle sightseeing, visit a spontaneous countryside wet market and try some fresh tropical fruits, have some fun and share your laughter with friendly local sellers.
After visiting Cu Chi Tunnels, we will back to HCMC for joining Cooking Class. Joining this class, you will go to the market to select meat, vegetables, fish and fruits as a real local people and cook lunch for yourself. Under the Professional Chef's guideline, you will know how to cook some Vietnamese traditional dishes. And of course, you can enjoy your lunch cooked by yourself right after that.
About 3 PM, we will move back to your hotel and finish our tour!