You'll be able to choose between different kinds of dishes that you would like to try. After that we'll cook that dish together and I'll give you a recipe so that you'll know how to cook it back home.
We'll eat the dishes together while we chat and have some typical hungarian wine or beer and a taste some pálinka - the hungarian spirit.
Allergies don't stop us either - we can make any dish vegetarian, vegan, lactose/dairy free, gluten free, nuts free, sugar free, etc.
- Gulyás (goulash soup)
- Tyúkhúsleves (hen broth)
- Bableves (Jókai bean soup)
- Meggyleves (sour cherry soup)
-Zöldségleves (vegetable soup - vegan "húsleves")
Main dish options:
-Lecsó (the hungarian ratatouille)
-Paprikás krumpli (potato with paprika and sausage, bacon)
- Mákosguba (with poppy seed, vanilia, sweet)
- Aranygaluska (with walnut and vanilia)
- Pörkölt, nokedli (hen/pork/beef/mushroom stew with hungarian noodles)