Keittiön turvallisuuteen liittyvät vinkit elämysvieraille
We’ve come together with the American Red Cross and the International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent to bring you some general safety resources. These resources, which apply to 191 countries, were developed by the Red Cross Red Crescent’s Global Disaster Preparedness Center, which is an international center designed to build a global community for disaster preparedness innovation and learning. Always remember, in an emergency situation, contact local police or emergency services immediately.
We all want to be safe, but accidents do occasionally happen. To help you be more prepared and safety aware, this article provides some basic first aid tips from the Red Cross.These tips are a great start, but it’s always a good idea to boost your know-how with a first aid and CPR training course.
Going on an Airbnb food Experience is great fun, but you also need to think about safety. Here are a few recommendations for how to stay safe in the kitchen.
Surface and hand cleaning
When it comes to avoiding contagious disease, washing your hands before and after fixing food is key. Always use hygienic products like hand soap, kitchen soap, and hand sanitizer, and clean cooking surfaces often.
Clean water is crucial to keeping everyone healthy. Ask the Host if the water is clean and ok to cook with.
Kitchens contain many potential hazards, and accidents can happen because of sharp materials, fire and other devices. Here’s how to avoid them:
- Never leave cooking food unattended. If you need to pop out of the kitchen for even a moment, be sure to turn off the stove.
- Be careful using knives. If you don’t feel comfortable using one, ask for help.
- Don’t wear loose clothes or dangly sleeves while cooking.
- Keep kids away from cooking areas. It’s recommended they always keep at least 3 feet away from the stove.
- Keep anything that can catch fire—pot holders, oven mitts, wooden utensils, paper or plastic bags, food packaging, towels, and curtains—away from your stove top, oven, and any other appliances in the kitchen that generate heat.
All Airbnb Experiences include 24/7 community support. Additionally, in the event of a life-threatening injury, Airbnb has partnered with an emergency medevac provider to evacuate an injured person if medically necessary.
American Red Cross and the International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC): Courtesy of the American Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies. ©2019 The American National Red Cross. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
The American Red Cross and International Federation of the Red Cross Red Crescent name and emblem are used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, opinion or political position. The American Red Cross logo is a registered trademark owned by The American National Red Cross. For more information about the American Red Cross, visit redcross.org.
Aiheeseen liittyviä artikkeleita
- VierasTulipalojen estäminen Airbnb-elämysten aikanaTutustu paloturvallisuus- ja ensiapuvinkkeihin.
- VierasIlmoita elämyksen aikana ilmenneestä elintarviketurvallisuuteen liittyvästä ongelmastaTurvallisuutesi on meille tärkeää. Ilmoita meille, jos sinulla on elämyksesi aikana ongelmia.
- VierasElämysjärjestäjille − loukkaantumiset Airbnb-elämyksen aikanaVie kaikki turvalliseen paikkaan ja ota heti yhteyttä hätänumeroon. Ilmoita sen jälkeen meille tapahtuneesta.