Double room including heating and air conditioning, TV, linen, pillows, refreshments and serviced daily.
Wynyard, Sydney, Uusi Etelä-Wales
1. Valid photo identification in the form of a Driver License or Passport is required at check-in
2. Customers are required to conduct themselves and ensure that their Guests conduct themselves in a reasonable and responsible manner at the Hostel and must not act in any way which may disturb other guests. Failure to adhere to this requirement may result in Guests being asked to leave the Hostel in which event all Charges and Additional Charges shall become immediately payable by the Guest
3. Smoking and vaping is not permitted at any time inside the Hostel and only in the designated smoking areas
4. The Customer will be responsible for any loss or damage caused at the Hostel by Guests or visitor of the Guest. The Guest may be liable for the Hostel’s reasonable cost of repairing, cleaning or replacing any property of the Hostel which is damaged, soiled or lost by a Guest
5. No animals are allowed in the Hostel with the exception of guide dogs
6. The Hostel does not accept bookings made by those under the age of 18. Under 18’s cannot stay in any shared rooms with other guests that are not part of the family or group, however they can stay in private rooms when accompanied by an adult over 18 years. Failure to adhere to this rule will result in automatic Cancellation with no refund given. *Some hostels do not accept minor due to liquor licensing restrictions, please check with the hostel before any bookings are made to avoid disappointment
These Terms and Conditions (Conditions) set out the basis on which Tourism Adventure Group (as defined below) will provide accommodation and other products and services at its hostels to Customers (as defined below) and Guests (as defined below). By making a Booking (as defined below) the Customer agrees to comply with these Conditions.