We want you to be at home with us. By offering home-like comforts, we will make your stay with us feel like we are truly your second home.
Our room/s is/are furnished, large enough to showcase queen-size bed (+ extra mattress/es), wide enough to accommodate sleepers comfortably.
Most BASIC AMENITIES are included inside the room/s;
️ Air conditioned
️ Private toilet and bath
️ Hot and cold shower
️ Cabled TV
️ Complimentary toiletries
FREE High-Speed WiFi ACCESS 24/7
Access to our WiFi is free to our registered guests. WiFi signals are subject to change without prior notice depending on your room location, status of our WiFi equipment and interference from other local wireless signal providers.
Parking space is FREE.
Call our staff should you wish cleaning.
Generator is readily available at night in case of power failure.
On-call masseuse is available upon request. Extra charge applies.
White Beach, San Isidro, Pto. Gla., Or. Mdo.
Conveniently located. 5minutes walk or less to the beach. Accessible to transport terminals. Some meter radius away from mini-market, restaurants, eclectic bars and souvenir shops.
White Beach, San Isidro, Pto. Gla., Or. Mdo.
THINGS TO DO:
Although Puerto Galera is famous to tourists for its beach, this bountiful town has more up its sleeve. I hope this provides you with information you need when planning your trip.
1. Island hopping/snorkeling tour is one of the top activities you should not miss. You can charter a big boat for a standard rate of Php 1,800. Tourists can enjoy swimming with rainbow-hued fishes here roaming around colossal coral plates! It’s definitely one of the best snorkeling experience!
2. Diving in Puerto Galera is undoubtedly one of the top things to do when you visit. You will never run out of diving options as several dive centers and resorts around White Beach offer dive course as well as Puerto Galera diving packages in the best dive sites.
3. Hang out. White Beach is the most famous beach in Puerto Galera, so yes, expect it to be crowded especially on weekends and holidays! The coast is sprinkled with resorts, bars and restaurants that have never stopped expanding, thus, it is a convenient place to stay since everything you need is here but it can get quite noisy as it is pretty popular for its nightlife.
4. Water Sports- By day, aside from swimming and getting a tan, you can try the water sports such as jet ski, kayak and banana boat ride offered by the beach. At night, you can go bar hopping, listen to live bands while drinking with friends and you can also watch the talented local fire dancers perform!
5. Stroll through- For those who just want a quiet and less crowded beach in Puerto Galera, do check out the neighboring Aninuan Beach, Palangan Beach or the picturesque Talipanan Beach which other travel blogs raved about.
6. Mindoro Sling- You can order a pitcher of Mindoro Sling at most bars scattered along White Beach. Just drink moderately if you don’t want to get wasted.
7. Water Falls- There are four known waterfalls in Puerto Galera- Tamaraw Falls, Aninuan Falls (which is near White Beach), Tukuran Falls and Talipanan Falls. Infinity Farm is now gaining popularity, too.
8. Mangyan Village- Puerta Galera is home to the Irayas, a sub-tribe of the Mangyans, the nomadic indigenous group of photo-Malay origin with curly hair and dark complexion. Today, the Iraya Mangyans of Puerto Galera have found a home at the Mangyan Village in Sitio Talipanan. On any given day, tourists can visit this charming village built by Ayala Foundation where the Mangyans can be seen proudly weaving nito vine into handicrafts that are perfecct for souvenirs.
9. Xtreme Sports Philippines- offers multiple extreme activities here, one of them is shooting paintballs. You’ll go as a group and storm through the jungle with a paintball gun in hand, shooting at your enemies in the trees. You’ll have to move and act fast here, otherwise you’ll end up with a painted face. This is just one of the extreme sports you can do here, but if you want more adrenaline popping activity then try the 200cc Go Karts, ATVs and off-road buggies. You can hop in to one of the 200cc go carts and rip around the track. The awesome thing about this is you’ll get a chance to enjoy the beautiful tropical scenery around as you go through the tracks. Now if you want to get dirty, try the ATV or the off road buggies, you will get plenty of mud on.
10. Ponderosa- Enjoy the birds eye view of Puerto Galera bay. Exhilarating zipline and activities awaits too.
11. Mangrove Conservation Area- The mangrove conservation site in Puerto Galera is measuring 22 hectares, composed largely of a mangrove forest combined with reefs and seagrass. It offers visitors a nice view of the mangrove forest when walking the boardwalk that leads you through the trees and offers you a look inside this mystical environment.
12. Aplayang Munti- One of Puerto Galera’s unspoiled, hidden beaches is Aplayang Munti in Dulangan, Puerto Galera. Some 30 minutes away from the hotels and resorts in White Beach and the nightspots of Sabang Beach, Aplayang Munti offers a quiet sanctuary for those who want to get away from the crowd. Also called by locals as "Pebble Beach" or "Virgin Beach," this lovely cove has smooth pebbles instead of sand lining its shoreline.
13. Sabang- Entertaining the tourist is what Sabang Puerto Galera can do. When the lights go down the town comes to life. Here, you can decide on any number of restaurants, there is a huge choice, just about every need is catered for. Sabang beach at night is also well known for the girly bars. There are a number, which tend to close down just as quickly as they pop up. Generally they have a number of girls pole dancing to music. There are also a number of billiard rooms and discos where you can party to the small hours of the night, the place never seems to sleep!
Puerto Galera, MIMAROPA, Filippiinit