Renovated, extra CLEAN, modern loft apartment in a 1920 firehouse. Soaring ceilings, wood floors, brick walls, huge windows - lots of character! You'll be staying right where firemen lived 100 years ago.
Easy access to everything — restaurants on Frazier or Cherokee, Whole Foods, downtown, the riverfront, the aquarium, parks and Stringer's Ridge are all in walking distance.
Our guests have said: "Coolest loft this side of the cosmos" and "I felt like I was living inside my Pinterest board."
Private loft on the top floor of a 2-story renovated brick firehouse.
*This is the perfect place for social distancing! You have your own entrance and will likely never see a soul. Plus, the space just feels so good that you'll be happy hunkering down here. Fast and reliable Internet makes it a good work retreat. Walking distance to Publix, Whole Foods and Walgreens. Plus, many local restaurants are offering take out and delivery.
* We pride ourselves on always providing you a clean place so that you feel comfortable on your travels. Before you arrive, we clean thoroughly and disinfect. That includes every high-touch surface, like doorknobs, light switches, tables, remote controls, handles, desks, toilets and sinks. We also provide high-quality soap at each sink for frequent hand-washing. And yes, we have toilet paper :-).
• 700 sf 1-bedroom/1 bath
• Oversized shower with river rock floors & 2 showerheads
• 11-foot-tall ceilings feature reclaimed wood
• Brick walls and old wood floors = warm, industrial space
• Toasty gas fireplace to keep you warm in the winter
• Chattanooga's FAST internet
This is the perfect place for your romantic getaway - our guests are often here for anniversaries, weddings, proposals.
**Convenient location for any events at the river or downtown.**
- Bedroom (sleeps 2) - big, bright bedroom with 2 windows, queen size memory foam bed, large closet, blackout window shades, choice of down or foam pillows, 100% cotton sheets
- Living Room (sleeps 2) with gas fireplace, a flat screen smart TV, and a sofa that opens to a queen memory foam/gel platform bed
- Kitchen - Cooktop, convection toaster oven, microwave, BlendTec blender, coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, utensils, coffee, tea, and some basic cooking items (oil, vinegar, sugar, etc) Note - no oven except for the convection toaster oven.
- Dining area - seats four
- Full Bathroom - oversized shower with 2 shower heads and river rock floors
- Utility room - washer/dryer
- Roku TV allows you to watch your Hulu, Netflix, and Amazon accounts and provides many free channels, but no cable
- We welcome quiet, well-behaved dogs. There is a separate small yard (fenced on 3 sides) for your pup. Please let us know if you are bringing a dog.
- All-Clad stainless cookware, ceramic skillet, and OXO utensils
- 100% cotton sheets and a memory foam mattress
- 100% cotton towels
- American Leather sleeper sofa with an upgraded memory foam/gel mattress (this isn't an old saggy sofa bed with a bar in the middle!)
- Furnishings from West Elm and Crate & Barrel
LOW CHEMICAL ENVIRONMENT:
- no air fresheners or harsh cleaners
- no Teflon cookware
- fragrance- & dye-free laundry detergent
- natural cleaners and essential oils
People love how clean the loft is, how unique it is, and how close it is to so many things. Because it's an urban area, you will hear buses, pedestrians, and sirens. This is an up-and-coming neighborhood. There's a mix of brand new, beautiful houses and some run-down houses - this is no gated community! Every guest has commented on how much they love the location, and we love it, too.
NorthShore is such a great neighborhood to be in because it's close to everything. You can practically see Publix from here. The river, downtown, the Aquarium, Whole Foods, local restaurants, bars, coffee shops are all within a 15-minute walk.
It's truly an urban experience - you're close in and the city is bustling around you - cars, buses, people walking & biking everywhere. Plus, you can walk to the Stringer's Ridge trailhead - 10 miles of hiking trails in a 92-acre urban preserve.
Chattanooga, Tennessee, Yhdysvallat