A modern and stylish apartment situated just in front of the beach, with a wonderful view on the sea from every side (from Trieste to Lignano), thanks to its 2 terrace and its many windows.
The house is suited for 4 guests, and you may have at your disposal bikes, and the possibility to visit the lagoon with us on our boat (if one of us is available in Grado). My son Nicola will help me in welcoming our guests.
A modern and stylish apartment that has everything you may need during a relaxing holiday.
The apartment is an open-space loft with incredible seafront views on all sides. Located just in front of the beach, it offers absolute comfort and a peaceful atmosphere.
The building is situated at edge of the beach, so there are no obstacles in any direction to the amazing and unique view you can have. It's probably the best location you can get in Grado Pineta (thus the name of the building: Vistamare).
With the best metereological condition you may be able to admire the Castle of Miramare (close to Trieste), and Trieste itself (with all his city lights during summer nights).
- 1 Master bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- Living room with dinner table, sofa and television
- 1 more king-size bed in the open space/living room (or depending on how you will set them 2 single beds)
- 2 Balconies (with possibility to have a table and a meal outside)
We have recently added the second king-size bed (which is as well sofa and has the possibility to be divided in 2 beds) in the open space.
- Respect the condominial rules (silence hours, don't leave unattended items, keep tidy).
- Please don't smoke inside the apartment (you can freely use the balconies)
- We love animals, but unfortunately this house is not suitable for pets or any kid of animals.
- Keep the apartment tidy and clean. We love our house, and we hope our guests will to. Please respect it and take care of it :)
- We take off our shoes before entering the flat. We would appreciate if our guest would do the same.
- No parties.
- We try to be as ecologist as possible with the air-conditioning and the rubbish disposal.
Things to keep in mind:
- The apartment is located on the 7th floor, therefore sometimes it can be very windy. (please pay attention to the curtains on the 2 balconies in case of wind) Also, guests have to pay attention things may not fall down on the 1st floor terrace in order to avoid damages and injuries.
On your arrival we will ask you to show us a document and to sign a small contract, in order to protect our guests from any problems, and to fulfill our duties concerning Italian laws.
From March 2018 Grado city asks guests to pay a stay tax of 0,80€ for person perday, we will give you all the information on your arrival and we will do the paper work for you. All people under 18 are not requested to pay.
You can get easily by car or Bus to Aquileia, Grado Center, Trieste, Monfalcone, Palmanova, Val Cavanata.
Grado has the huge benefit of mixing nature, sea and old Roman ruins all together in the same area!
Grado Pineta, Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italia