Bhaktapur Durbar Square
17 paikallista suosittelee ·
Bhaktapur Durbar square is one of the oldest historical city that exist is Nepal.It is one of the world heritage sites , where you can find the local history and culture.It has a beautiful cultural art gallery.
- Full of art & architecture, history - Streets around culture / traditional live music during festivals, especially Bisket festival in mid April Taumadhi and Pottery square nearby history, art & architecture and craft
Another UNESCO heritage site. Bhaktapur is an old Newari city, 30 mins away from Kathmandu, that is filled with art and culture. Maker sure to try your hands on some pottery classes and savour the the famous and delicious Bhaktapur Juju-Dhau (sweet curd) and Kulfi.
Listed in the UNESCO World Heritage Site, It is the main attraction of Bhaktapur.
Ainutlaatuista tekemistä lähistöllä
Paikalliset asukkaat suosittelevat myös
“Kathmandu Durbar square is one of the world heritage sites in Kathmanu Nepal.It is just 20 minutes walk from Karma Boutique Hotel .”
- 26 paikallista suosittelee
“There is a cave of Tilopa and Naropa, famous buddhist yogis. Ask me where exactly to find it in Pashupati :)”
- 25 paikallista suosittelee
“One of the oldest Stupas in the world. Enlisted as Unesco Heritage Site. A must visit. Beautiful historical place, with many values, as well as beautiful panoramic view of Kathmandu valley.”
- 22 paikallista suosittelee
“A small classical 1920 style Rana garden, this place is nice to walk around. The garden has a small cafe : Kaiser Cafe, with lovely views of the garden and great coffee.”
- 13 paikallista suosittelee