When deciding whether to become an Airbnb Host, it's important for you to understand the laws in your city. As a platform and marketplace we do not provide legal advice, but we want to provide some useful links that may help you better understand laws and regulations in Bozeman. This list is not exhaustive, but it should give you a good start in understanding your local laws. We’ll continue to update this information as more becomes available. If you have questions, you can visit the Bozeman Short Term Rental website, contact email@example.com, or consult a local lawyer or tax professional.
Airbnb doesn’t update this article in real time and isn’t responsible for the reliability or correctness of the information contained in any links to third-party sites. Please check each source and make sure that the information provided hasn’t recently changed.
Registering your short-term rental unit(s)
All Hosts in Bozeman, Montana are required to register short-term rental (STR) unit(s) with the Bozeman Planning Department. To register your short-term rental unit(s), please visit the City of Bozeman’s Short Term Rental website.
You can complete the registration on the City's Short Term Rental (STR) Registration website. For further instructions to navigate the online portal, please review these short-term rental registration instructions.
The fee to register your short-term rental in Bozeman is $250.
Once you've completed your online form, you'll receive email confirmation upon the approval of your short term rental within 1–2 weeks.
Adding your registration number to your Airbnb listing
To finalize your registration with the City of Bozeman and comply with the law, you’ll need to display your registration number on your Airbnb listing.
To add your registration number to your listing:
- Go to Listings
- Select the listing you want
- Under Regulations, add your registration number
Renewing your registration with the City of Bozeman
Your City of Bozeman registration is valid for one year from the date that your permit number was issued and must be renewed yearly. Please note that all Gallatin County Public Accommodations Licenses are valid for a calendar year (for example, if you received your license June 20, 2023, it would still expire December 31, 2023 so you would need to renew every calendar year).
For yearly renewals to ensure you remain in compliance, you need the following:
- Updated Public Accommodations License every year with the Gallatin County Health Department
- Register renewal with the City of Bozeman via the online portal
Our commitment to your community
We are committed to working with local officials to help them understand how Airbnb benefits our community. Where needed, we will continue to advocate for changes that will allow regular people to rent out their own homes.
Aiheeseen liittyviä artikkeleita
- Naver-kirjautumista tai -rekisteröintiä koskeva henkilötietojen siirto ulkomailleKun käytät Airbnb:tä Naver-kirjautumisen tai -rekisteröitymisen kautta Etelä-Koreassa, Naver siirtää tiettyjä henkilötietoja Airbnb Ireland …
- MajoittajaCartagenaOlemme koonneet tähän tietoa kaupunkisi laeista siltä varalta, että harkitset Airbnb-majoittajaksi ryhtymistä.
- Airbnb:n perusasiatUuden Etelä-Walesin (Australia) toimintaohje ja poissulkemisrekisteriLue, millaisia velvoitteita majoittajilla, vierailla, isännöitsijöillä, varausalustoilla ja vuokranvälittäjillä on Uuden Etelä-Walesin lyhyt…